Sometimes the right book shares great information on how to become a healthier you. That's why we put together a wellness series centered on books we think hold the keys to health and well-being. Here are some of the books we've selected for the series, and we encourage you to talk to us if there's a book you have in mind that would be just right for your staff.
- Are You Ready? By Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser
- The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite by Dr David Kessler
- The Secrets of Skinny Chicks by Karen Bridson
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L Hay
- Eat This, Not That Supermarket Edition by David Zinczenko
- The Abs Diet: The Six-Week Plan to Flatten Your Stomach and Keep You Lean for Life by David Zinczenko