Beginning treatment for BioIdentical Hormone Replacement and Low T Therapy requires gathering lots of information. To ensure your care at Senara is as successful as possible, we ask that you please read and complete all of the information on this page. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to call us at 309.285.8979.
Prior to Your First Visit
Before your first doctor consultation we ask that you fill out our Medical History Form and submit copies of any laboratory tests and diagnostics from your other medical providers. We require that you complete and submit both the intake form and prior test results to us no later than 124 hours prior to your initial scheduled appointment. If you are unable to submit this information to us within the requested time frame we will reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Once you have your initial appointment scheduled, it’s time to get to work! All of the information you share with us about your health provides your Senara Doctor with the tools he or she needs begin your road to wellness.
Please complete each of these steps at least 3-days prior to your scheduled appointment. We may ask to reschedule your initial consultation to a later date if we do not receive these items within that timeframe.
- Obtain copies of your medical records and test results and have them sent to us. You may drop your records off to us at our office, or your physician can send your records to us one of two ways:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: Attn: Dr Keith Kramer, 2208 W Willow Knolls Rd, Peoria, IL 61614
- Complete all Intake and Consent forms, as listed below. You may download them or print them and then e-mail or mail the completed forms to us. Whichever is more convenient for you.
Your Initial Consultation
During your first consultation at the Senara Anti-Aging Center, you will initially meet with Dr Kramer. You may also meet our nutrition coach and other staff physicians. We will perform a series of assessments, labs, and review and update your medical history. These findings will help us better understand your chronic health conditions and help us establish a baseline for your treatment.
We will perform the follow tests and measures during this visit:
- Meet with Dr Kramer and other health professionals
- Review your health history and gather additional health information
- Conduct a physical examination and assessment
- Prescribe custom lab work, including urine, saliva, or stool testing, per Dr Kramer’s assessment
- Schedule a follow-up appointment to discuss your testing and lab results, and a plan of care
- Please do not eat or drink anything (other than plenty of water!) after 10 p.m. on the evening prior to your lab work, or at least 8 hours prior to afternoon appointments. Though do continue to take prescription medications as indicated.
- Please bring with ALL of your medications, vitamins, supplements, and other holistic remedies you use. We ask that you bring the physical containers, if possible.