One of the key contributing factors to erectile dysfunction is impaired blood flow to the penis. GAINSWave® Therapy is a ground-breaking treatment that effectively stimulates increased blood flow in the treatment area. Using shockwave pulse therapy with an FDA-approved device, GAINSWave® treatments are non-invasive, long-lasting, and require no downtime.
Scientific studies have shown that when applied to an area, shockwave pulse therapy — like that used with the GAINSWave® device — stimulates the growth of new blood vessels (neovascularization) and growth factors thus enhancing tissue growth and repair. The result? Stronger erections and performance without the use of medications or invasive surgery.
Contact Senara Health and Healing Center & Spa to schedule a consultation with our team today.
GAINSWave® treatments are quick, comfortable, and completely non-invasive. Therapy typically includes between 6–12 in-office treatments. Each session takes about an hour from start to finish, and that includes time for pre-treatment numbing to take effect. The treatment itself only takes about 20 minutes.
After your treatment is over, you can continue on with your day. And once the numbing cream wears off, we recommend you try things out for yourself. In fact, treatment effectiveness is improved with daily erections during the treatment period! No downtime needed.
How will you know that the GAINSWave® ED treatment is working? You can expect different results after treatment, including:
Note: Immediate Results may vary from subtle to more significant improvement in symptoms. Some patients may notice same day results while others are late responders. As with all medical interventions, do not fully judge treatment results until after you’ve completed your last treatment, in about 8-12 weeks.
Call Senara at (309) 233-0994 to schedule your initial consultation to find out if you are a candidate for GAINSWave® treatment.
Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (LI-ESWT) has been used in medicine for many years. LI-ESWT was originally a non-invasive, drug-free treatment for breaking up kidney stones, and for treating areas of muscle pain. Shockwave therapy uses pulsating sound energy to stimulate the body’s healing mechanisms. The sound waves effectively break up plaque formations in existing blood vessels while simultaneously stimulating the growth of new blood vessels and stem cells.
The increased blood flow and regeneration of tissue is what makes GAINSWave® Therapy so effective in treating erectile dysfunction. LI-ESWT treats the source of the problem, not just the symptoms. Request an appointment or consultation with our Senara team to see if GAINSWave® Therapy is the right choice for you.
Nearly 60% of participants in a 2015 study showed a marked improvement in erectile dysfunction. Additionally, almost 20% of study participants were still experiencing positive results 24 weeks after only five LI-ESWT treatments. This shows that, in some cases, LI-ESWT therapy is a possible cure for men who now have to resort to ED medications.
GAINSWave® treatment is also effective in increasing sexual performance of men with just mild to moderate symptoms of ED. And there are currently over 40 clinical studies and counting, proving the effectiveness of LI-ESWT for ED treatment. Some findings indicated that up to 75% of patients citing improved performance after treatment.
Study after study shows improved sexual performance, no matter the patient age, or level of ED symptoms. This makes GAINSWave® therapy ideal for any man who wants to proactively address the potential for declining sexual performance.
A 2013 study presented by Therapeutic Advances in Urology concluded that the Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (LI-ESWT) created “a significant clinical improvement of erectile function … without any adverse effects.”
Ready to improve your performance in the bedroom without pills or surgery? Call Senara at (309) 233-0994 to schedule a GAINSWave® consultation today.
GAINSWave is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance, treats ED and keeps the penis healthy GAINSWave will benefit any man seeking to enhance his sexual pleasure and performance.
GAINSWave works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open exiting blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood flow in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
This therapy has been used in Europe for over 15 years with great success.
Depending on your goals, anywhere from 6-12 treatments are recommended. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance package to maintain results and optimize performance.
No- GAINSWave is not covered by insurance. Senara offers several different payment options, including 0% financing through Care Credit. See our payment options page for more information.
Multiple clinical studies verify the effectiveness of acoustic wave therapy for the treatment of vascular related Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
- Men’s Power-Pressure Wave Erectile Regeneration-Therapy
- Efficiency Assessment of Shock Wave Therapy in Patients with Pelvic Pain Employing Harmonic Analysis of Penile Bioimpedance
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Our Experience on the Association of a New Physical and Medical Therapy in Patients Suffering from Induratio penis plastica
- Can Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Improve Erectile Function? A 6-Month Follow-up Pilot Study in Patients with Organic Erectile Dysfunction
- Tadalafil once daily and extracorporeal shock wave therapy in the management of patients with Peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction: results from a prospective randomized trial
- Initial experience with linear focused shockwave treatment for erectile dysfunction: a 6-month follow-up pilot study
- Impact of aging and comorbidity on the efficacy of low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction
- Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy—A Novel Effective Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in Severe ED Patients Who Respond Poorly to PDE5 Inhibitor Therapy
- Penile Low Intensity Shock Wave Treatment is Able to Shift PDE5i Nonresponders to Responders: A Double-Blind, Sham Controlled Study
- Does Low Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Have a Physiological Effect on Erectile Function? Short-Term Results of a
Randomized, Double-Blind, Sham Controlled Study
- Therapeutic advances in the treatment of Peyronie’s disease
- Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal
shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial
- Peyronie’s disease the Plymouth experience of extracorporeal shockwave treatment
- Safety and efficacy of low intensity shockwave (LISW) treatment in patients with erectile dysfunction
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease by Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy: Evaluation of Our Preliminary Results
- Shockwave Therapy as First-Line Treatment for Peyronie’s Disease: A Prospective Study
- Penile Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy: A Promising Novel Modality for Erectile Dysfunction
- Peyronie’s disease and low intensity shock wave therapy: Clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction rate in an open-label single arm prospective study in Australian men
- Twelve-Month Efficacy and Safety of Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients Who Do Not Respond to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Pro: does shockwave therapy have a place in the treatment of Peyronie’s disease?
- Con: does shockwave therapy have a place in the treatment of Peyronie’s disease?
- Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy and Its Application to Erectile Dysfunction
- Safety and efficacy of low intensity shockwave (LISW) treatment in patients with erectile dysfunction.
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study
- Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy in Vascular Disease and Erectile Dysfunction: Theory and Outcomes
- Is there a role for extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction unresponsive to phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors?
- Low intensity shock wave therapy in men with erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease: An analysis of predictors of clinical success and patient satisfaction rate based on prospective open-label single arm clinical trial.
When it comes to your performance in the bedroom, ED dysfunction can be a challenging hurdle to overcome. But GAINSWave® Therapy provides a non-invasive ED treatment option that actually helps address the root problem of your ED.
Schedule a consultation with Senara Health and Healing Center & Spa today and improve your performance without the need for pills or other medications. Give us a call at (309) 233-0994 or request an appointment.