Special Notice: Effective 11/16/2020 Senara is suspending our waxing services due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to streamline our treatment menu during these uncertain times. Thank you for your understanding! We think you’ll like our Laser Hair Removal services even better, though…
Effective, Gentle & Safe Hair Removal
Treat unwanted hair growth on all body areas including: upper lip, cheeks, chin, neck, breasts, stomach, arms, shoulders, bikini area, legs and back. Laser Hair Removal at Senara is your answer to permanent reduction of hair from face to foot!
Laser Hair Removal Service Menu
Achieve long-term hair removal with Senara’s Laser Hair Removal treatments.
Face Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Upper Lip Single Session $120 | Package of 6 $648
- Brow Single Session $120 | Package of 6 $648
- Chin Single Session $120 | Package of 6 $648
- Full Face Single Session $240 | Package of 6 $1296
- Beard Clean Up Single Session $240 | Package of 6 $1296
- Back of Neck Single Session $120 | Package of 6 $648
Body Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Bikini Single Session $250 | Package of 6 $1350
- Brazilian Single Session $350 | Package of 6 $1890
- Back Single Session $300+ | Package of 6 $1620
- Upper Chest Single Session $240 | Package of 6 $1296
- Lower Chest/Abdomen Single Session $240 | Package of 6 $1296
- Full Front Torso Single Session $420+ | Package of 6 $2268
- Under Arms Single Session $120 | Package of 6 $648
- Lower Arms Single Session $240 | Package of 6 $1296
- Full Arms Single Session $420+ | Package of 6 $2268
- Lower Legs Single Session $300 | Package of 6 $1620
- Full Legs Single Session $460 | Package of 6 $2484
Laser Hair Removal Patient Guidelines
Before Treatment Instructions/Information
- DO inform your Laser Technician of all medications you are taking. Certain medications can cause photosensitivity, which can lead to burns.
- STOP using skin care products with Retinol or alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- DO NOT tan or use self-tanning products for 6 weeks prior to treatment. This includes tanning from the natural sun, tanning beds, spray tans, or other topical self-tanning products. Laser treatments on tanned skin care result in long-term pigment issues.
- DO NOT pluck, wax, or bleach your hair for 6 weeks prior to your appointment. Removing hair by the root will decrease the effectiveness of your laser treatment.
- DO shave within 8 hours of your laser hair removal treatment.
Post Treatment Instructions/Information
- DO schedule and attend all recommended follow-up or maintenance treatments as directed by your Laser Technician.
- DO wear a high-quality sunscreen daily to protect the skin from UV exposure, which can irritate the treated skin and compromise the hair removal process.
- DO NOT tan or use tanning beds between treatment sessions. Sunless tanning products and spray tans are okay between appointments so long as they are discontinued 2 weeks prior to your next treatment.
- DO NOT pluck, tweeze, wax, or bleach your hair between appointments.
- DO continue to shave between treatments.
- DO gently exfoliate the treated skin 2-3 times per week using a loofah or washcloth to minimize the risk of developing ingrown hairs. Your Laser Technician may also recommend use of our Micro-Exfoliating Scrub or Rice Flower Polish to improve results.
After treatment, if you have any questions, concerns or experience any problems, please call our office at (309) 693- 9600.
Learn More On the Blog…