We’ve worked really hard to establish the right business culture, to make this a great place to work. Because that’s how you attract and keep a great team. Senara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re also a tobacco, alcohol and drug-free workplace. We want our team members to enjoy living a healthy lifestyle, same as our guests.
Senara has an outstanding team with about 35 members now, including doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, estheticians and support staff. If you’d like to join them in delivering an experience that astonishes our guests, you can apply online for an open position.
We are proud to offer our employees paid, on-the-job, training to perform our services and astonish our guests. Massage therapists receive over 100 hours of training their first year to learn our customized services. Estheticians receive over 150. And nail technicians receive approximately 30 hours.
Team Senara Openings
Senara is growing and we are looking for highly qualified candidates to join our team. Once you submit your application, we’ll send you an email note to let you know we received it. We update our openings on a regular basis, so be sure to check back often if the position you are qualified for isn’t open right now.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Senara.
For complete job details, description, and requirements, please click on the job title link.
|Position||Department||Employment Duration||Anticipated Hours/Week||Openings|
|Licensed Massage Therapist||Spa||Full- or Part-time||20-32+||1|
Senara Health and Spa is a multi-disciplinary health center offering conventional and complementary medicine, chiropractic, acupuncture, physical therapy, weight loss, anti-aging treatments, nutritional IV therapy, and a full service spa.
Senara offers paid, on-the-job training to all employees to learn our services and astonish our guests.
Full time position qualify for paid holidays and vacation and 401K matching benefits.
If you have any questions before submitting your application and CV, simply call us at 309-693-9600. Or email us at info@ExperienceSenara.com.
NOTE: Jobs listed below are simply descriptions of positions we fill from time to time. Please refer to the list above for current openings.
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
Schedule: Full Time or Part Time
Hours: Varies, evening and weekend availability required
General Summary and Purpose:
Licensed Massage Therapists provide quality massage and body therapy treatments to guests of Senara Health and Healing Center & Spa. Responsible for providing outstanding service in a 5-star setting to each guest. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of all product lines and treatment options both in the Spa and Health and Healing Center.
- Adhere to given schedule and appointments.
- Organize and hand in an accurate accounting of appointments at the end of each pay period.
- Adhere to all Senara policies and procedures
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and rooms, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
- Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
- Required to sell retail products or enhancements associated with treatments and achieve sales goals.
- Must have adequate computer and typing skills to complete guest service notes after each treatment. This will include treatment notes pertinent to medical guests of the Health and Healing Center.
- Professional and well-spoken.
- Demonstrate exemplary knowledge, skill and/or ability in Massage Therapy techniques and Customer Service.
- Must possess strong educational background with the ability to implement appropriate techniques according to assessment of guests, indications or contradictions.
- Satisfactorily respond to individual guest needs and follow Senara standards as directed
- Maintain State Licensing & Education requirements at all times.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have graduated from an accredited massage school with sufficient hours based on massage modality.
- Must possess adequate computer and typing skills.
The Front Desk / Guest Relations staff serves Senara Health & Spa Guests by coordinating and communicating the appointment schedule, directing guests to appointments, collecting monies, entering charges, and assisting the Director of Operations. Our Guest Relations staff are the “face” of Senara. We are seeking a Guest Relations professional who can wow our guests with exceptional customer service with the ability to multitask efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Front Desk / Guest Relations Job Duties:
- Helps customers by scheduling appointments, providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; reviewing treatment and payment plans.
- Coordinates shelving and pricing of inventory as product is received in to the building; processes special order requests.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Maintains a safe and clean office environment by completing daily maintenance tasks throughout the space.
- Delivers exceptional service to all guests.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Senara’s wide range of service and product offerings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend monthly and weekly training sessions as requested.
- Assists the Director of Operations and other staff as needed in on-going projects and services.
Guest Relations Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous Customer Service & Supervisor experience required
- Proficiency with computers and software programs
- Previous experience in a spa and/or medical facility a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Product Sales
- Must have availability nights & weekends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently