Coming Soon to Senara!
Firm, tone, and tighten muscles for a truly sculpted look with CoolTone™!
This is the icing on the cake, the finishing touch, to a truly sculpted body with CoolSculpting’s revolutionary body contouring technologies. CoolTone™ takes your results further, but stimulating the muscles in your abdomen, thighs, and buttocks for a strong, toned look… all without ever stepping foot in the gym!
How Does CoolTone Work?
It’s kinda of like doing 20,000-30,000 crunches in a half hour, but without actually doing the crunches. Or breaking a sweat. Pretty amazing stuff, right? So, how is that amount of muscle action achieved? High-Powered Magnets.
CoolTone™ uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation, or MMS technology, to penetrate through the skin and fat layers to target only the muscle layer. The MMS triggers involuntary muscle contractions at precise strengths and durations to improve muscle condition. The result? A dramatic improvement in the tone, definition, and overall shape of the treated area!
The best part is that CoolTone is:
- FDA Approved to treat the Abdomen, Thighs, and Buttocks
- Quick and Easy To Do
- and Doesn’t Require Downtime Post-Procedure.
Who is an ideal candidate for CoolTone™treatment?
- CoolTone™is best performed on adults who are at or near their optimal weight and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Individuals with metallic or electronic implants (such as pacemakers, defibrillators, metallic IUDs, etc.) or who are pregnant or nursing should not receive treatment.
How many sessions do I need?
- Most CoolTone™candidates will start with 4 sessions, spaced at 2 times per week for 2 weeks. The number can vary depending on your body composition and other factors. Your CoolTone™ technician will recommend an ideal treatment protocol for your unique shape.
What does it feel like?
- Patients describe the beginning of the treatment as warm, intense muscle contractions that dissipates after the first few minutes of treatment.
Are there any side effects?
- Typical side effects following the procedure include redness, swelling, tingling, mild muscle pain or cramping. While not everyone experiences these side effects, we can provide you with prescription options to help with discomfort.
- For women who are menstruating or near the beginning of their monthly cycle, increasing cramping and heavier flow may be experienced.
When will I see results?
- Full results will appear by 3 months after completion of treatment. Some individuals may notice changes as soon as 3 weeks, however!
Can I return to my normal activities after the treatment?
- Yes! CoolTone™ is a completely non-surgical treatment, so patients typically return to all normal activities immediately.
What happens if I gain weight in the future?
- After seeing results, many people obtain a healthier lifestyle. However if you do gain weight, or discontinue your current activity, it can results in muscle decrease.
What’s the difference between Emsculpt and CoolTone™?
- Emsculpt is electronic muscle stimulation, while CoolTone™ is electromagnetic muscle stimulation, which bypasses the sensory nerves enabling patients to tolerate the high intensity contractions more comfortably, unlike it’s competitor.
How much does the procedure cost?
- Price can vary depending on the number of areas treated, number of sessions required, and number of CoolTone applicators used for the treatment area. Senara offers package pricing and financing through Care Credit to help make treatment as affordable as possible.
- Consultations for CoolTone™and CoolSculpting™ are always complimentary to get your price quote and determine candidacy.
Is the procedure safe?
- The Cooltone™ procedure is FDA-cleared for toning, firming, and strengthening the muscles on the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen.
How long does the procedure take?
- Varying based on treatment area, Cooltone™ can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.