CoolTone™ by CoolSculpting® is now available at Senara!
Firm, tone, strength, and tighten muscles for a truly sculpted look with CoolTone™!
This is the icing on the cake — the finishing touch — to a truly sculpted body with CoolSculpting’s revolutionary body contouring technologies. CoolTone™ takes your results further, by stimulating the muscles in your abdomen, thighs, and buttocks for a strong, toned look…all without ever stepping foot in the gym!
How Does CoolTone Work?
CoolTone is kind of like doing 20,000–30,000 crunches in a half hour, but without actually doing the crunches. Or breaking a sweat. Pretty amazing stuff, right? So, how is that amount of muscle action achieved? High-powered magnets.
CoolTone™ uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation, or MMS technology, to penetrate through the skin and fat layers to target only the muscle layer. The MMS triggers involuntary muscle contractions at precise strengths and durations to improve muscle condition. The result? A dramatic improvement in the tone, definition, and overall shape of the treated area!
The best part is that CoolTone is:
- FDA Approved to Treat the Abdomen, Thighs, and Buttocks
- Quick and Easy To Do
- Doesn’t Require Downtime Post-Procedure
Who is an ideal candidate for CoolTone™treatment?
- CoolTone™is best performed on adults who are at or near their optimal weight and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Individuals with metallic or electronic implants (such as pacemakers, defibrillators, metallic IUDs, etc.) or who are pregnant or nursing should not receive treatment.
How many sessions do I need?
- Most CoolTone™candidates will start with six (6) sessions, spaced at two times per week for three weeks. The number can vary depending on your body composition and other factors. Your CoolTone™ technician at Senara Med Spa will recommend an ideal treatment protocol for your unique shape.
What does it feel like?
- It feels a little weird. But, like a good weird? It’s hard to explain how it feels to have your muscle contract without any effort on your part (while you’re lying down, at that), but we promise it’s a very comfortable experience. You’ll feel some warmth from the applicator, and then some intermittent muscle contractions. And because your CoolTone Technician adjusts the strength of the contractions to your comfort level, it’s a pretty relaxing experience.
Are there any side effects?
- Typical side effects following the procedure include warmth in the treatment area, redness, swelling, tingling, mild muscle pain, or cramping. While not everyone experiences these side effects, we can provide you with prescription options to help with discomfort, should you experience it post treatment. Most people have little to no side effects post treatment.
- For women who are menstruating or near the beginning of their monthly cycle, increased cramping and heavier flow may be experienced.
When will I see results?
- Full results will appear by 4 weeks after your final treatment. Some individuals may notice changes as soon as three weeks, however! As always, individual results will vary.
- To maintain results, it is recommended to retreat about once a month to once a quarter. You can add additional sessions as any time, though!
Can I return to my normal activities after the treatment?
- Yes! CoolTone™ is a completely non-surgical treatment, so patients typically return to all normal activities immediately.
How much does the procedure cost?
Regular price is $400 per cycle
Package of 6, prepaid: $1800 ($300 a cycle)
Package of 12, prepaid: $3000 ($250 a cycle)
- Price can vary depending on the number of areas treated, number of sessions required, and number of CoolTone applicators used for the treatment area. Senara offers package pricing and financing through Care Credit to help make treatment as affordable as possible.
- Our med spa offers complimentary consultations for CoolTone™and CoolSculpting™ so you can get your price quote and determine candidacy.
Is the procedure safe?
- Yes! The Cooltone™ procedure is FDA-cleared for toning, firming, and strengthening the muscles on the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen.
How long does the procedure take?
- Treatment takes 30-minutes per cycle.