Effective, Gentle & Safe Hair Removal
Treat unwanted hair growth on all body areas including: upper lip, cheeks, chin, neck, breasts, stomach, arms, shoulders, bikini area, legs and back.
elós is the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively and gently remove hair of many colors and types from all skin tones. elós is truly the next generation of safe and effective hair removal technology. Achieving beautiful, silky smooth skin is now easier than ever.
View this post on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatments do I need?
For best results, monthly appointments – spaced 4-6 weeks apart – for a minimum of 8-10 sessions is recommended, followed by quarterly or biannually maintenance sessions, thereafter. Your treatment plan and results may vary based on your hair type and growth patterns.
How does hair removal with elós work?
Hair follicles are precisely targeted and destroyed using the revolutionary elós combination of bi-polar radio frequency and light energies.
Is hair removal with elós right for me?
Both men and women can achieve permanent hair reduction on almost all body areas. Only elós is proven to remove lighter colored hair on all skin tones. To achieve a successful outcome on lighter hair colors, more treatments may be needed compared to darker hair colors.
When can I expect to see results?
Hair growth is reduced after each treatment. The number of treatments required will be based on your hair color, hair type, body area and skin tone.
Does it hurt?
Cooling of the skin surface as well as constant measurement of the skin’s resistance ensures safety and comfort during treatment. This is a no-downtime procedure. Many patients return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Service Menu
Achieve long-term hair removal with Senara’s Laser Hair Removal treatments.
We offer two package options, a starter pack of 8 treatments, and an unlimited lifetime package for 12+ treatments for that body area!
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Menu
Package of 6
|Back of Neck||$120||$648|
|Beard Clean Up||$240||$1296|
Laser Hair Removal Patient Guidelines
Before Treatment Instructions/Information
- DO inform your Laser Technician of all medications you are taking. Certain medications can cause photosensitivity, which can lead to burns.
- STOP using skin care products with Retinol or alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- DO NOT tan or use self-tanning products for 6 weeks prior to treatment. This includes tanning from the natural sun, tanning beds, spray tans, or other topical self-tanning products. Laser treatments on tanned skin care result in long-term pigment issues.
- DO NOT pluck, wax, or bleach your hair for 6 weeks prior to your appointment. Removing hair by the root will decrease the effectiveness of your laser treatment.
- DO shave within 8 hours of your laser hair removal treatment.
- DO NOT wear any lotions, deodorants, makeup, or other products in the treatment area when you arrive to appointment. Skin should be clean and free of product when you arrive.
Post Treatment Instructions/Information
- DO schedule and attend all recommended follow-up or maintenance treatments as directed by your Laser Technician.
- DO wear a high-quality sunscreen daily to protect the skin from UV exposure, which can irritate the treated skin and compromise the hair removal process.
- DO NOT tan or use tanning beds between treatment sessions. Sunless tanning products and spray tans are okay between appointments so long as they are discontinued 2 weeks prior to your next treatment.
- DO NOT pluck, tweeze, wax, or bleach your hair between appointments.
- DO continue to shave between treatments.
- DO gently exfoliate the treated skin 2-3 times per week using a loofah or washcloth to minimize the risk of developing ingrown hairs. Your Laser Technician may also recommend use of our Micro-Exfoliating Scrub or Rice Flower Polish to improve results.
After treatment, if you have any questions, concerns or experience any problems, please call our office at (309) 693- 9600.