Effective Date: October 1, 2011
At Senara Health and Healing & Senara Spa, LLC (d/b/a Senara), we understand that your privacy and your health are very personal matters, and we appreciate the trust you place in us to treat your information carefully and sensibly. This document outlines the types of personal information we collect and use when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
This notice provides the privacy practices that apply to the www.ExperienceSenara.com website operated by Senara.
Senara also maintains a separate Notice of Privacy Practices, as required by law that applies to protected health information that it collects from individuals.
Personal Information and Other Data Senara Collects
- We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect it on your behalf. The types of personally identifiable information that we collect include, without limitation: name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, and credit card account information. You may also choose to provide additional personally identifiable information to us through your use of certain features of the website.
- We collect non-personally identifiable information such as browser type, IP address, and Web pages visited to help manage our site and improve our offerings.
- When you provide your personally identifiable information to us or we collect it on your behalf, we may use your personally identifiable information to obtain additional information about you from third parties and to combine it with the information that you have provided or that we have collected on your behalf.
Uses of information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request, including personalized content and advertising.
- We offer you a choice about whether to receive marketing communications from us.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated companies to use for their marketing purposes unless we have obtained your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to insurance companies or pharmaceutical companies.
- To provide you with products or services you request, or to provide information about offers that may interest you, we may share your personally identifiable information with affiliated companies or withnon-affiliated companies that work on our behalf, including, without limitation: data processors, marketing vendors and service providers, fulfillment houses, call centers, credit card processors, and hosting vendors.
- We may share personally identifiable information with third parties in other limited circumstances, including complying with legal process, law enforcement, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our or our contractors, systems or networks. In addition, in the event that all or some of Senara business and/or assets are transferred or sold to another entity or if Senara is merged into or combined with another company, Senara may transfer your personally identifiable information to the acquiring entity or the transferee entity after the merger or combination.
- We offer you choices when we ask for your personally identifiable information whenever reasonably possible.
- You can control the privacy levels for different community features on our site, with settings that range from private to viewable by everyone.
- You can control the level to which we personalize your experience.
- You decide if you’d like to receive marketing communications.
Safeguarding Your Information
- We have physical, technical and procedural safeguards to help protect your personally identifiable information.
- We limit access to your personally identifiable information.
Changes to This Policy
Senara may change or supplement our policies, content, information, promotions, disclosures, disclaimers and features at any time and without prior notice at the sole and absolute discretion of Senara. Changes to this Policy will be posted on this webpage and we will revise the “effective date” at the top of this Policy.
If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share personal information that may impact you, we will notify you by sending an email to the email address you most recently provided to us (unless we do not have an email address for you) and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on this website.
How to Contact Senara
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on “Unsubscribe” from our email communications. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or its implementation, you may contact us at this email address: info@ExperienceSenara.com.